Tuesday, May 28, 2013

In the mix of things: lemon water

After this fun and busy weekend, I noticed the amazingly little amount of water I drank. And I probably drink a lot less than I realize normally (not just this weekend).

So I'm gonna mix things up a little bit here in the mix of things (har har), and make some very simple water "mixes."

Today I'm drinking 64 ounces of water and 3 drops of lemon essential oil.

Yikes! Wish me luck!

Benefits of lemon (other than the taste!):

"Lemon is known for its ability to clean toxins from the any part of the body. That includes the hair and scalp, digestive system and the kidneys, and much more!"

"It is very uplifting to the body and mind. Very light and improves concentration."

"Joy and hopefulness with clear thought."

No comments:

Post a Comment