Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Create the day, Heavenly encouragement, and reading while they work...?

So many of the items I typed that I wanted to create the next day actually happened! Thanks to Heavenly Father and the angels He directs. Yummy ice and loving the movie, to name only two (because I can't see the list right now). The level of desire to be with each other being matched, as well. Stronger for a moment and then solid break for a while. Loved it.
The neighbor twins my children are obsessed with. The twins are so patient.

Some days it doesn't cross my mind to get ready for the day.
Today I was reminded of my gratitude for:

Friends who take care of the planning and providing
A husband who wants to come along
Sex. Yep!:)
Having a beautiful and highly functional pantry
Ward Choir
Heavenly encouragement to start on my dreams now! In doable, light-hearted ways.
High quality content through podcasts, books, and scriptures
How incredibly funny, innocent, and unexperienced my kids are. Speaking of sledding.

Tomorrow I want to create:

Smoldering kids, amiright? Family Night is such a blessing!
Reading to my kids while they eat. (I wonder if I could read them a book while they do some chores...?)
I want to create a bullet journal and I want to do it fast or create a system to do it in fast portions. Maybe file away things using labeled bankers box lids I have extras of downstairs.
I want to finish labeling the pantry boxes.
I want to have a good time with Maylie while the other's are at school.
I want to remember that play is my purpose. Deep, right!? But, no, really. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment